Trustees joins Kresge Laser Tag event

On Saturday, Feb. 22, from 7-9 p.m., Kresge will host its third annual Laser Tag event. However, this year, Trustees will be joining in on the fun too.

Kresge Assistant Resident Director Stephanie Evercherry said that the Trustees boys are some of the funniest and funnest boys out there. 

“We love working with them,” she said. “So we just hope that by two dorms working together more people will come and everyone will have more fun.”

This event is loved by students on campus and having the boy’s dorm involved could potentially make more guys attend the event. Sophomore Sam Diaz said that he did not attend last year but plans on going this time around.

Kresge Resident Director Kim Levengood said that she and her girls are gearing up for an exciting year. 

“There will be food and card games in the Kresge lobby, and then laser games going on throughout the halls,” Levengood said. 

Last year, sophomore Sara Lidia stated that it was a fun but scary experience for her. 

“But I was watching the flag most rounds, so I didn’t have to do anything,” she added. In the end, Lidia’s team ended up winning, which she said was a fun surprise for her. 

Evecherry encourages anyone who wants to play to come join the fun at Laser Tag.  

“You don’t have to come with a team,” she said. “ Just show up, and we will get you in a game.”