SAC hosts Laser Tag Event

On February 10 from 6pm-11pm, students can get excited to bring out their inner Spy Kid as the ordinarily quiet section of the library will be transformed into the grounds for an exciting game of laser tag. Interested players must build a team with friends and sign up for a slot to play against other opponents! Sign-ups will be available at the event and the games will be round robin style. You can also grab a bite to eat as the Student Activities Cabinet (SAC) is providing corn dogs and pretzels for players. 

This isn’t the first time this event has taken place. Leah Bruns, a sophomore and player in the last laser tag event, spoke about her experience, “Laser tag was so much fun! It forced me to meet new people, while also hanging out with my friends. I had a great time!” Though quite the unconventional way to meet new people, this event invites healthy competition and creates a fun way to build a community. Sam Reed, a senior who has attended every laser tag event hosted by SAC, stated, “Given that Asbury was my first experience of laser tag, I’ve found it to be a blast!”

Taylor Enlow, a SAC member, states, “It’ll be a night of friendly competition and fun!” Whether you have ever played before or this is your first time, all are welcome to join in!