Asbury University

Asbury implements a tuition-match program for the Christian Academy of Louisville

Asbury will be offering graduates from the Christian Academy of Louisville (CAL) the exact tuition they paid through high school, starting with the 2022 graduating class.

The tuition program will be annually renewable for the same rate as the current 12th-grade tuition. The partnership will also allow applying to dual credit courses offered for students still attending high school. It will open up further scholarships and professional development opportunities to CAL’s staff and its students’ families.

“At Christian Academy of Louisville, we are dedicated to providing an excellent academic program while focusing on the spiritual growth of our students,” said CAL Principal Robbie Brown. “In our conversations with Asbury’s leadership, it is clear the university shares that same commitment. This is a fantastic opportunity for our graduates to take what they have learned here and continue that growth at a like-minded university.”

The tuition-match program is being implemented to continue the Asbury Christian Education Partnership Program (CEP), which facilitates the continuation of Christian education while keeping the cost of such an education manageable. The partnership began in fall 2021 with a similar tuition-match program for Lexington Christian Academy students.

“Asbury University is honored to partner with Christian Academy of Louisville to offer the continuation of excellent Christian higher education to its high school students,” said Asbury University President Kevin Brown. “We know the importance of a future-focused, rigorous education coupled with spiritual formation and robust Christian community life. I am excited for what the future holds for these talented CAL students and their families at Asbury.”