AU partnership for more affordable education

Asbury University recently signed a partnership agreement with Lexington Christian Academy (LCA) to reduce college expenses for LCA graduates.

Starting with the graduating class of May 2021, Asbury will include a renewable tuition match that equates university-level tuition with the student’s senior year high school expenditures.

This agreement, a part of the Asbury Christian School Partnership Program (CSP), provides students with access to a Christ-centered continuation of education at a low rate with additional tuition scholarships and professional development opportunities for students and families alike.

Also, with this partnership, LCA high school students can take dual credit courses at their high school, online, or on Asbury’s campus. 

“Asbury University is honored to provide tuition-match, dual credit as well as other benefits to the community at LCA,” said Asbury President Dr. Kevin Brown. “We look forward to continuing the great education and spiritual formation that these students have received from their time at LCA when they choose Asbury University for their college experience.”