Where are they now? A feature on Asbury alumna, Teryn Wright

tBy Paige Miller, Features Editor

1. What was the name of your graduating class?

“Unshakeable Class of 2016.”

2.  What major did you study at Asbury?

“I majored in recreation.”

3. What campus roles did you have while at Asbury?

“I played on the Asbury women’s soccer team, worked at the front desk of the Luce Center and [was involved in] intramurals.”

4. What jobs have you had since graduating from Asbury?

“I have worked at West Jessamine Middle School and Brookside Elementary as an instructional assistant. I was also in preseason with the North Carolina Courage of the NWSL (National Women’s Soccer League) last season.”

5. What is your current job?

“The past few months, I have been training for the upcoming NWSL season. Preseason starts March 4!”

6. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment since your time at Asbury?

“Playing at the highest level of women’s soccer in the U.S. and knowing that through hard work and sacrifice that anything is attainable. I’m also getting married soon, and I’m really excited about that!”

7. What is your favorite memory from college?

“All the soccer trips, mission trips and fun memories with the squad! [I’m] still best friends with those girls!”

8. What is your best advice for graduating seniors?

“Dream big, have fun and don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something! Everyone loves a good underdog story — I’m a testament to that! Live one day at a time, and whatever you do in life — be the absolute best! Always enjoy the journey and do things you’re passionate about!”